The "International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology Research Excellence" Double blind peer reviewed and refereed international journal publishes original papers in experimental and theoretical aspects of computers science and information technology. The wide scope encompasses Database Management System, Data Mining, Network Management, Image Processing, Mobile Computing, Data Security, Artificial Intelligence, Brain Computing, Design & Algorithm, Soft Computing, Graph Theory, Discrete Structure, Advanced Data Structure and Algorithm, Soft computing, Software Engineering, Theory of Computer Science, Computer Organization, Computer Network, Compiler Design, Digital logic, Operating System. The journal also recognizes the importance of emerging technologies and encourages papers in new areas, such as electronics for image processing (audio, video), Intelligent Transportation System, Computer Human Interaction, Network Simulators, MAT Lab etc.
The objective of this journal is to communicate recent and projected advances in computers and information based engineering techniques. The field covered include Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Electronics and Communications, Electricals and Electronics, with an emphasis on research and development leading to practical problem-solving.
The scope of the journal includes:
• Innovative computational strategies and numerical algorithms for large-scale engineering problems
• Analysis and simulation techniques and systems
• Model and mesh generation
• Control of the accuracy, stability and efficiency of computational process
• Exploitation of new computing environments (eg distributed heterogeneous and collaborative computing)
• Advanced visualization techniques, virtual environments and prototyping
• Applications of AI, knowledge-based systems, computational intelligence, including fuzzy logic, neural networks and evolutionary computations
• Application of object-oriented technology to engineering problems
• Intelligent human computer interfaces
• Design automation, multidisciplinary design and optimization
• MAT Lab, CAD, CAE, NS, and integrated process and product development systems
• Quality and reliability Software Development
The journal publishes research papers, survey papers on key application areas, short communications and technical notes, discussions, software reviews and book reviews. We will focus the conferences later on.
International Journal of Electronics – Letters
In addition to full research articles, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology Research Excellence publishes letters and short communications in a dedicated section of the Journal. Submissions to this section of the Journal should focus on technical applications and developing research at the cutting edge of the discipline.
All published research articles in this journal have undergone rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymous refereeing by independent expert referees.